Team Target Hexathlon
22 October 2017 A great day out for members - sports, fun, food and socialising
All members are invited to take part in the:
SportsAble Team Target Hexathlon 2017, taking place on Sunday 22nd October, 10am – 4:30pm.
The Team Target Hexathlon is a fun inter-sports competition where teams compete in six activities for the Team Hexathlon Trophy.
The day is a great opportunity to socialise with other members and take part in several of our sports in a team setting. Teams will be made up of 5 players, with a minimum of 2 disabled participants.
The activities are:
New Age Kurling
This competition is open to all SportsAble members, and we want to see you competing as part of your sports sections in the true spirit of SportsAble! To enter a team, please take the following steps:
- Speak to your Sports Leader and fellow members about entering a team
- Notify the Sports Development team of your intentions
- Obtain a team entry form from the Sports Development team, a member of staff, or using the attachment below
- http://Images/Team Target Hexathlon Entry Form October 2017.doc
- Return your entry to either Niall or Damian!
Once we have your team entries, we will release details about the schedule of the day plus answers to any questions you have. We can already confirm that hot food will be served over lunchtime and the bar will be open on the day.
Hope to see you all there.
Niall and Damian, Sports Development Officers, Tel: 01628 627 690
Braywick Sports Ground,