Opportunity for SportsAble Golf Day Sponsor
On May 9th, SportsAble will be holding its annual fundraising Golf Day at Maidenhead Golf Club. It is one of the most important fundraising events of t.he year and is organised by the charity’s President and founding member, John Jenkins MBE. More than 100 golfers are scheduled to take part in this year’s golf day.
John Jenkins has been tirelessly raising money for SportsAble since the charity was formed in 1975. He was heavily involved in the annual wheelchair push and instrumental in raising enough money to build SportsAble’s current facilities in Braywick Road, Maidenhead. Read more about our history here.
This year SportsAble is looking to attract a title sponsor for the Golf day. In return for £3,000 your company will receive the following:
- Title – SportsAble Golf Day in Association with xxx
- Company profile, logo and link on our supporters page https://www.sportsable.co.uk/about-sportsable/supporters/
- Sponsorship announced in our news section on the website https://www.sportsable.co.uk/news/
- Mention in our monthly newsletter
- Exposure across our digital channels: Facebook, Instagram and Linked In
- Opportunity for a table, stand etc at the Golf Day
- Branding on menus and auction lists
- Opportunity to purchase a table of 8 at the evening dinner for £120
- Exposure in regional media coverage
It is an incredibly popular day, and all the teams are booked. Golf starts at 1:00pm and finishes around 6:00pm. Prior to that golfers are invited for breakfast and networking. In the evening, we have a delicious three-course meal, which starts at 7:00pm.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this sponsorship opportunity.
If you are interested, please email email@example.com or call 01628 627690.