Show your support for disability sport with a donation via Just Text Giving
It’s simple to do! Just Text ABLE40 to 70070 plus the amount you wish to donate!
Help us to continue to change the lives of disabled people through sport. Thank you.
Alternatively, please donate online:
It costs SportsAble in excess of £300,000 a year just to open our doors and operate. We need that amount – and more – to continue to help people in the south east with physical and sensory disabilities reach their sporting goals and to help newly diagnosed people regain confidence and dignity through sport and the social benefits that come with it.
If you are keen to help us bring disabled people out of isolation and into a positive, life changing environment, and if you are keen show your support for the next generation of Paralympians, world class athletes and national champions, please think of SportsAble and get in touch.
To make a one-off donation send a cheque to SportsAble, Braywick Sports Ground, Maidenhead SL6 1BN.
There are many other ways in which you can help.
How you can help
- Choose us as your company’s chosen charity of the year
- Attend our fundraising events
- Join our team of volunteers
- Sponsor an athlete or team
- Hold a fundraising event for us
- Hire our Outreach services, where we come to you and run accessible sports sessions
- Display our literature in your place of work or leisure
- Become a member
- Hold a team building event here where you get to experience 5 or more Paralympic sports
- Donate items for our raffles and auctions
- Donate items for our members to use such as nearly new sporting goods and mobility items
- Remember us in your Will
- Invite one of our many Paralympians along to do a talk
- Spread the word – tell your friends, families, colleagues and neighbours about our great charity and all that we achieve